In light of this hot weather recently, I decided to treat myself to one of my favourite “naughty-but-nice” things in life… A Frappuccino! My all-time favourite is the Mocha Cookie Crumble with Chocolate Cream from Starbucks! I could, and was having one of these every day for breakfast, until I realised I needed to stop both spending the money, and consuming so much sugar every day!!! So, I decided to compensate by making my own version, and as it came out so nice, I thought I’d share!
This mix below will make a large glass worth, if you want to make about a pint glass worth, use about 320ml milk instead, and add a little more chocolate/coffee to taste…
- 250ml Milk (I personally use skimmed, but my husband uses whole for his, and they both come out fine!)
- 2 tbl spoons Chocolate Nesquik
- 1-2 tsp Flavoured Coffee (I use Whittards Chocolate Truffle or Vanilla flavours) – You can use more or less coffee to your taste!
- Squirty Cream (I use Anchor Light)
- 5 Ice Cubes
- Optional: 1-2 tbl spoons caramel syrup (Just the normal type you use for ice-cream is fine)
- Pour the Milk, Nesquik, Coffee and Ice Cubes into a blender (and syrup if your using any)
- Blend together for approximately 30seconds (anymore and it will start to warm up!)
- Pour into a large glass, and top with squirty cream… Sprinkle a light dusting of Nesquik on top, and Hey Presto! All done!
- Serve immediately!